Valhalla Room 1.5.1 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Valhalla Room 1.5.1 crack for 32/64.
Valhalla Room 1.5.1 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Valhalla Room 1.5.1 mac crack for macOS.
Valhalla Room 1.5.1 Overview
ValhallaRoom is a versatile, true stereo algorithmic reverb. It features twelve original reverberation algorithms (including the latest Dark reverb modes, Nostromo, Narcissus, Sulaco and LV-426), and produces a wide range of natural reverberation sounds. Sounds range from tight ambiences and rooms, through traditional hall and plate sounds, all the way up to vast modulated spaces. The algorithm designs have been influenced by some of the “classic” room simulation boxes, as well as state of the art modern theory.
ValhallaRoom has been designed from a psychoacoustic perspective. Instead of creating a simplified physical model of a simplified physical space, VRoom generates early and late acoustic energy that provides the spatial and phase cues needed to create an “idealized” room impression.
Features of Valhalla Room 1.5.1
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Valhalla Room 1.5.1 free download.
- Unique Early reverb section allows user to dial in subtle and short bursts of early reverberation energy, as well as gated reverbs up to 1 second in length.
- The Late section produces natural reverb decays ranging from 0.1 seconds to 100 seconds. The decay can be controlled in 3 adjustable frequency bands.
- Both Early and Late reverb sections have adjustable modulation, to produce sounds ranging from lush chorusing, to subtle and natural long decays.
- ValhallaRoom is true stereo. The Early and Late reverb sections are both stereo-in, stereo-out. The spread of energy between the stereo channels can be controlled over time, which helps preserve the input spatial image.
- The GUI has been designed for easy navigation, and is inspired by Joseph Müller-Brockmann, NASA control panels, and Sesame Street.
- Resizable GUI. Make it really big, or really tiny, or whatever suits you best.
- New in 1.5.1: Redesigned GUI! Better use of space, and 2 user-selectable color schemes (Electric Blue and Old School).
- A comprehensive preset browser makes saving, recalling and sharing settings easy.
- Fully compatible with 32 and 64 bit DAWs (32/64 bit VST for OSX and Windows, 32/64 bit Audio Units for OSX, 32-bit RTAS for OSX and Windows, 64-bit AAX for OSX and Windows).
- Twelve original reverberation algorithms:
- Large Room. Designed to emulate big rooms with a wide spatial impression, with smooth “detuning” modulation.
- Medium Room. Sparser than Large Room, with a more random modulation.
- Bright Room. A lush, shinier-than-life reverb, with deep modulation and a somewhat slower attack.
- Large Chamber. Smooth decay with consistent high echo density and subtle detuning modulation.
- Dark Room. A hybrid between the grungy early digital reverbs and the modern algorithms found in ValhallaRoom, with reduced high frequency content, noisy yet lush randomized modulation, a HUGE spatial image, echo density ranging from grungy to dense while retaining clarity, and tons of mojo.
- Dark Chamber. Similar to the original Large Chamber algorithm, but bigger and darker, with deeper detuning modulation.
- Dark Space. A HUGE dark space, with a somewhat sparser early echo density and deep detuning modulation.
- Nostromo. Deep, dark, echoing reverb. Very sparse early echo density, slow density build, random modulation, wide spatial image.
- Narcissus. Dark, lush, wide, with random modulation that quickly builds into rich chorusing. The little sibling of Nostromo, but it is still big. Designed for low CPU consumption.
- Sulaco. Dark with lush modulation, and a well-centered stereo image. The Late Size control can sweep the reverb from tight rooms to vast echoing spaces.
- LV-426. A dark, deep space reverb, with the wide spatial image of Nostromo and Narcissus, but with a much higher initial echo density than either of those reverbs. LV-426 has a somewhat slower attack than the other modes, and has highly diffuse random modulation for lush decays.
- Dense Room. Similar to Large Room, but with a denser distribution of early echos, and a tone that is brighter while still having the “darkness” of the Dark algorithms. Great for snare drums!
Valhalla Room 1.5.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Valhalla Room 1.5.1
- Setup File Name: Valhalla Room 1.5.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Valhalla Room 1.5.1
Before you start Valhalla Room 1.5.1 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Valhalla Room 1.5.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Valhalla Room 1.5.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Valhalla Room 1.5.1. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start Valhalla Room 1.5.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Valhalla Room 1.5.1. This would be compatible with macOS.
(Size : 3.5 MB)